Want to put a cute twist to your reception? Creating sentimental table cards is a perfect way. Who said that your tables had to be numbers? These 6 table name themed ideas are a great way to celebrate and show off the cute stories of the couple’s relationship.
1. Childhood Pictures- Gather up some childhood pics of you and your guy for this cute table number idea. You can have the table number be the same as the age of the couple in the pictures.
2. Music/Record Lovers- Get your reception rocking and rolling with music themed table tags. You can name the tables by bands names or concerts and have the display for a record and concert ticket.
3. Jet Setters- Been to some cool places? Have your favorite places you and your other half has traveled together as your reception table names. Include pictures, place names or even postcards of places you’ve been to make it more personal, especially if you’re planning a bit of a travel themed wedding bash.
4. Movie Buffs- Name your tables after your favorite films (or after your favorite TV shows either!). You could pick the movies that you and your guy have seen together. If you want to jazz them up you could even include fun iconic images from the films.
5. Scrabble Pieces- You do not have to be a scrabble lover to incorporate this cute idea into your reception. You can spell out numbers, names, songs, whatever you want.
6. Favorite Memories/Milestones- This idea is similar to a regular table number card but with more sentimental value behind it. Give each number a meaning significant to their story such as a special date, event or even random fact. It’s a great way to share interesting facts with your guests.